2011/4/13 David Murn <da...@incanberra.com.au>:
> Im not sure how legally binding it may be in some parts of the world,
> but Im fairly sure that most places in the world wont allow you to ask
> people to sign a contract then change the terms of that contract 100
> times without letting the other party to the contract choose to opt out.

the contract you signed when accepting older versions CTs will of
course not be changed or automatically updated by newer versions of
these CTs (like the current one). But that does not necessarily imply
that OSMF has to make an updated contract with you (or me), it might
just as well be possible that they keep the older contract.

cheers,
Martin