On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:

> Thus it doesn't make any sense to say that you want to base your agreement
> or non-agreement to the CT on whatever plans there may or may not be for
> dealing with objects that have been touched by many people.

How else does the community "vote" on this transition then? I've asked about
this several times and haven't heard a response. Perhaps someone thinks I'm
trolling? Quite the opposite: I've asked people privately specifically to
keep trolls from exploiting my question and starting a flamewar. (Mostly
because I feel responsible for being the first person to ask such a question
and causing the subsequent destruction of the talk@ mailing list:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2009-December/045105.html)

At what point was the entire (active) OSM community asked if they wanted to
relicense their data? If they haven't (I certainly wasn't) then when will
we? Is this accept/decline that vote? If so, how do I vote no? How do I vote
yes but withhold the option of changing my vote when I see the final
license?