On 11/05/11 13:06, Floris Looijesteijn wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone is working on Ipad support for openstreetmap.org?
> Otherwise I will start working on it myself...

I'd love to know how you're going to "work on it" exactly ;-)

I mean you do know that the map is entirely driven by a third party
javascript library right? So that is what you would need to work on
rather than our site...

As it happens the OpenLayers developers aren't entirely unaware of the
fact that touch devices are now quite popular and hence that have done
lots of work to make the next version of OpenLayers support them. Once
it is released we will of course implement that on openstreetmap.org.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/