Hello

As I have promised I have tried to import the old file without the -u option so not to use utf sanitize and I still got a problem ./osm2pgsql -U postgres -v -s -S default.style -d gisa -C 2500 /home/zsolt/tmp/planet-100127.osm
osm2pgsql SVN version 0.70.5

Using projection SRS 900913 (Spherical Mercator)
Setting up table: planet_osm_point
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_point" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_point_tmp" does not exist, skipping
Setting up table: planet_osm_line
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_line" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_line_tmp" does not exist, skipping
Setting up table: planet_osm_polygon
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_polygon" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_polygon_tmp" does not exist, skipping
Setting up table: planet_osm_roads
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_roads" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_roads_tmp" does not exist, skipping
Mid: pgsql, scale=100, cache=2500MB, maxblocks=320001*8192
Setting up table: planet_osm_nodes
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_nodes" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "planet_osm_nodes_pkey" for table "planet_osm_nodes"
Setting up table: planet_osm_ways
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_ways" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "planet_osm_ways_pkey" for table "planet_osm_ways"
Setting up table: planet_osm_rels
NOTICE:  table "planet_osm_rels" does not exist, skipping
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "planet_osm_rels_pkey" for table "planet_osm_rels"

Reading in file: /home/zsolt/tmp/planet-100127.osm
Processing: Node(3670k) Way(0k) Relation(0)Entity: line 21837637: parser error : Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values 750" lon="10.4204140" timestamp="2006-12-31T06:28:45Z" version="1" changeset="17
                                                                               ^
Entity: line 21837637: parser error : attributes construct error
750" lon="10.4204140" timestamp="2006-12-31T06:28:45Z" version="1" changeset="17
                                                                               ^
Entity: line 21837637: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag node
750" lon="10.4204140" timestamp="2006-12-31T06:28:45Z" version="1" changeset="17
                                                                               ^
/home/zsolt/tmp/planet-100127.osm : failed to parse
Error occurred, cleaning up

The newest file I have downloaded I could not unpack since there is an archive error I really need help cause I am on a project and I need to set the server up, I am already over my time which was planned for this task.

From where can I download a good planet file ? I have tried from the links which are provided from the openstreetmap site but since now only one file have worked for me, only one I could unpack