On 6/13/2011 5:54 PM, Henk Hoff wrote:

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com
<mailto:nerou...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Serge Wroclawski-2 wrote:

     > Next, about a year later, a vote amongst OSMF membership was
     > taken.This isn't the board, but the entire membership. Since it was a
     > decision that was to effect the direction of the OSMF, this makes
     > sense to me..

    This was before my time, but from what I understand it was not a vote on
    whether to switch to ODbL, but whether to start the process of
    creating a
    license and deciding whether we should switch.

Before everybody understands things differently.

The OSMF-membership vote *was* about moving to the ODbL and the (older
version of) CT.
Outcome: 98% of voters in favor of the proposed change, 2% against.

Can you link to the vote in the minutes?