Am 15.06.2011 06:59, schrieb Russ Nelson:
Michael Collinson writes:
  >  As per the implementation plan [1], we intend to move to phase 4 this
  >  Sunday 19th June or as soon after as is technically practical. This will
  >  mean that anyone who has explicitly declined the new contributor terms
  >  will no longer be able to edit, (unless they  decide to accept).

What about the people who have declared their edits to be in the
public domain?

Setting PD flag without accepting OBL/DBCL/CT isn't possible in the moment
(or did I miss a loop hole, where you can set all flags independantly??)

Or did you mean users declaring their edits INSIDE THE WIKI als PD like
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Users_whose_contributions_are_in_the_public_domain
but not declaring it using the "official" PD flag, because they don't
want to accept ODBL/CT...?

Heiko