----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Street" <m...@andystreet.me.uk>
To: <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Announce: Beginning of Phase 4 of license change process

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 22:33 +0200, Michael Collinson wrote:
As per the implementation plan [1], we intend to move to phase 4 this
Sunday 19th June or as soon after as is technically practical. This will
mean that anyone who has explicitly declined the new contributor terms
will no longer be able to edit, (unless they  decide to accept).

Can someone please point me to the outcome of the OSMF legal review into
the compatibility of the CTs with the OS Opendata licence? I've been
waiting patiently for it to be announced but must have missed it seeing
as phase 4 is about to begin.

Andy

it may be better to ask your question on either talk-gb or legal-talk,

but last weeks minutes of the LWG [1], under point 2 "MATTERS ARISING (open action items from previous meetings)" is the item "Mike - Follow-up to try and get a meeting with OS", an item which has been on the minutes for months , and which I have always taken to mean the legal review has not happened yet.

But as I say it may be better to address the question either to the LWG direct, or to ask on the other newsgroups.

Regards

David

[1]  https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_119fr26kqdz

Cheers,