On 06/17/11 16:06, John Smith wrote:
> So once again I'm met with silence and can only assume that produced
> works licensed under cc-by or cc-by-sa can be derived from,

Do read the discussions I had with odc-discuss when someone asked about
this before:

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/odc-discuss/2010-July/000275.html

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/odc-discuss/2010-August/000282.html

> unless the
> ODBL prevents this in which case tile users must agree with a contract
> preventing them from doing this activity,

If you miraculously manage to create a Derived Database from the
Produced Work, you know the requirements due to the advertising on the
Produced Work (which BY-SA handles under the BY part of the licence).

- Rob.