On 6/22/2011 1:46 PM, 80n wrote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:38 PM, Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com <mailto:st...@asklater.com>> wrote:

    On 6/22/2011 1:26 PM, 80n wrote:
    On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com
    <mailto:st...@asklater.com>> wrote:

        On 6/22/2011 12:51 PM, 80n wrote:

        2. When will the license become incompatible?  The current
        plan suggests it will be a long time yet.

        Timing isn't relevant to the question. Sounds like you'll
        have to stop using OSM then when it occurs.

    Timing is very relevant.  Unless OSM gathers the courage to
    delete all non-ODbL licensed content then it will be a very long
    time before the final switchover.  What is the point of all this
    nonsense if you don't ever actually get to do it?

    Okay, I take this as you won't actually answer the question.

A: We will definitely stop using OSM as soon as OSM switches to ODbL for it's output.

Thanks

Q: Now when will that be?

Personally I hope as soon as possible. I suspect it will be nice to give you 'no' guys some time to reconsider, as some already have.

Steve