On Thursday 23 June 2011, John Smith wrote:
> > More importantly, if "f"osm is so much more legitimate and important than
> > OpenStreetMap, why are you still over here taking a dump on "our" list?
>
> You're the one making a big song and dance about things.

I wouldn't say I'm making a song and dance about anything - I've managed to
totally ignore all your licensing nonsense for a couple of years now, and I
think my only replies on the subject have been in the last ten (?) hours.

I personally don't give a hoot what your fork does. I don't think many people
do. People here tend to be more interested in, you know, making maps. I just
find it hard to see some of the absolute falsisms that have been brought up go
by unchallenged.

No actually I think I may have replied to some of your stuff a while ago when
you were supposedly initiating your fork. But that must have been over a year
ago now, and instead you decided to hang around and hijack discussions for
another year.

A year from now, will we still be having the same discussion do you think? I'm
betting so.

robert.