On Thursday 23 June 2011, John Smith wrote:
> On 23 June 2011 21:53, Robert Scott <li...@humanleg.org.uk> wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 June 2011, John Smith wrote:
> >> The data is rendered from FOSM data.
> >
> > Which is 100% sourced from OpenStreetMap data.
>
> I find this ironic, if not out right amusing, OSM-F tries to hide any
> kind of attribution, yet you expect others to more prominently
> attribute OSM-F, which only a very small percentage if that, of the
> content can be contributed from OSM-F members.

_What_?

I can't find a single shred of logic here.

Nearly all of the data was generated by OpenStreetMap contributors under the
OpenStreetMap flag, so I think the attribution should be mostly to
OpenStreetMap.

I'm usually the first person to laugh at something, but I'm finding it hard to
find anything amusing there. Only perhaps that we're all wasting time dealing
with someone who is clearly out of touch with reality.

robert.