On 24 June 2011 01:27, Robert Scott <li...@humanleg.org.uk> wrote:
> So - what, you're saying we should be doing the whole
> list-ten-thousand-names-in-the-corner thing? I don't understand - what's your
> point?

My point is, why should other sites be forced into attribution even
OSM-F isn't willing to give it's own contributors, nor make it easy
for people to find it without it being pointed out.

> That not all people who contributed that data agree to the odbl? No, but the
> vast majority of active mappers did. But they _all_ submitted it to a site
> under the understanding of a license that would attribute that work to
> "OpenStreetMap". I didn't think that was even being called into question. Or
> will you just call anything into question to keep the disruption going?

You seem to be the one disrupting things, as far as I'm concerned I
attributed to FOSM who in turn attributes their sources.

> More importantly, if "f"osm is so much more legitimate and important than
> OpenStreetMap, why are you still over here taking a dump on "our" list?

You're the one making a big song and dance about things.