On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Stephan Knauss <o...@stephans-server.de> wrote:
> He uploaded GPS tracks that are tagged with "Ballia Substation Darbhanga",
> others with "Varanasi".
> As I never heard of these before I checked wikipedia which told me this is
> located in India.
>
> So I can only guess that this user feels "connected" to India and tries to
> improve OSM there.
I have got reply from that user,
and he told me that he don't use any software or image processing tool.

He lived in India for a long time and now is in germany. He found my
city which have population more than one million having a poor quality
map, except my village So He Mapped it.  and he used imaginary to map
the area.

Thanks to clearing all my doubts,

But If he can have any Image Processing tool using by using which we
can directly have maps over the area where there is not even any
single point.

Please let me know If anyone working on this?

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in