On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would indeed be great if we could use an arbitrary version of an object
> to continue to build upon. Now, I have to start all over on each object that
> was touched by somebody who didn't agree (yet) to the CTs, which is
> annoying, as it disrupts the entire history.
>
> Jo

Yes, inas has done this for some objects already, I don't think it is
optimal as you break the history of the object (when really such
history should be there to give credit to the mapers who helped build
up the object in OSM). But on the other hand I can see how leaving the
object leads one to consider it a derived work, hence subject to the
CC BY-SA license.