Hi,

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:37:32 +0000
"Jaakko Helleranta.com" <jaa...@helleranta.com> wrote:
> That is: as the contributors' tech-savvyness decreases we see a clear
> hike in various sorts of data problems.

> Not having _something_ like this is a major problem.

There is an obvious alternative solution - if OpenStreetMap is too
complex for non-tech-savvy users, then don't bring them.

There are people who actively recruit non-tech-savvy people to
OpenStreetMap; maybe instead of requesting a change in OpenStreetMap
which you might not be able to help with, maybe you should petition
those people to stop what they're doing, or train users better!

If OSM is taught in the classroom and this results in lots of errors,
then either OSM was not the right subject to teach, or was not taught
well ;)

Bye
Frederik