Am 09.02.2012 15:15, schrieb Václav Řehák:
2012/2/9 Simon Poole<si...@poole.ch>:
With the exception of a couple of edge cases, all the necessary information
and tools exists. And can be easily found on this list and on the wiki.

For example: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Remapping
I went through the page and I'm aware that you and others put much
effort into making the relicensing easier. But can you please show me
where exactly it is described what will happen e.g. to a node without
tags (part of a way) created by decliner that was since then moved by
agreeing user? And how can I verify that my edit made the way clean?
Please read the LWG minutes (this is -really- getting old). And what is wrong with using the OSMI licence view to verify changes?

What -does- cost too much time is responding to trolling on this list.

Simon