On 9 February 2012 05:17, Nick Hocking <nick.hock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are people who are remaining "undecided" so that
> remappers will leave their work alone in the vain hope that the
> undecider votes in our favour.
>
> Then at the last moment they will decline, thus ensuring maximum
> damage to the OSM database on April 1st.

Maybe I am naive, but I struggle to believe that people are really that
vindictive - they have all put effort into contributing to the project over
time.  That would come into the category of taking a relaxing hobby too
seriously to me!

Even if this is the case, I think that it would still be better to risk
someone declining at the last minute than decide to delete peoples work
when I believe that there is a very good chance that that is not what they
want.

Graham.

--
Graham Jones