On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Thomas Davie <tom.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In their blog they made some cryptic comments about helping OSM with data...
> No idea what they actually meant though, could just be helping direct users
> to OSM, could be employing people to map stuff... who knows.

They sprinkled this URL in the comments a couple of times. I'm not
sure what they're doing with submissions though:
http://support.foursquare.com/entries/21066492-improving-our-map-coverage

At one point it was suggested to let 4sq users say "this venue isn't
on the map" or something like that to which I replied that such
reports could maybe go to OpenStreetBugs. This was responded to
positively by one of the 4sq guys. They definitely seem to want to
help but haven't said much about what that will look like. I'm
guessing they haven't really hammered out all the details themselves
yet so I guess we'll wait and see.

Toby