I didn't understand the comment about Minecraft. Did they think there was a problem with the square forest boundaries? Did they not realize that those are likely the actual defined boundaries of the forest (at least that's what they correctly look like in southern California)?

Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with address points with no building outlines. San Diego, CA is full of that (from an import). It would be impossible to map with Potlatch (it's already tough) if someone added building outlines to this already-quite-dense area. It only recently became reasonable to map with JOSM because of the ability to filter the download process.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>