It's a great site. It shows the variety and reach of OSM work. It's also
fun to look at the older posts, click the links, and see improvements.
Calling "Worst of OSM" is because there is the http://bestofosm.org/ website
and the opportunity for parody, but I can see that will have the danger of
upsetting someone. There will be reasons why the owner is anonymous and it
allows for anonymous submissions.

I agree comments should be enabled.
Hopefully the owner of the site will see this thread, or perhaps we should
request it using the submissions form.

On 15 May 2012 12:57, Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 2012-05-15 12:33, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>
>> I couldn't find a contact possibilty on the page, that's why I try it
>> here.
>>
>> Worst of OSM is a nice idea IMHO:
>>
>> http://worstofosm.tumblr.com/
>>
>> What I really miss though is a possibility to comment / discuss the
>> examples. This could help to explain the context of the screenshot as
>> well as discuss some examples which might be disputed.
>>

> I agree. I have looked at some examples, and while some are just caused by
> the nature of our (armchair) mapping (non-existing roadnames in Brazil) and
> some seem to be correct (the street-like boundaries on a mountain on Java),
> some really need discussing and fixing, like the crossing in
> (Leipzig)-Schönau, which has been tidied up, but is still broken IMHO
> (mapping every single lane is not a good idea IMHO), and like the "3% of
> villages in Spain" example, which looks like an automated import gone wrong.
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

Gregory
o...@livingwithdragons.com