Apparently this ownership is more complex then
at first sight.

A way is defined by its nodes and its tags.
Maarten only took a look at the tags.

cetest did not only add a residential tag, but
created  the nodes (Version 1) that defines this
particular way with GPS acquired data,
later assisted by satellite data, even before
Bing became available.

way data:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/7539781/history

Nodes data (just one)
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/44729547/history

The whole area is full of this type of copyright breaches,
and I did not investigate anywhere else.

Analyzing the bicycle routes that I personally biked
(GPS available, though not uploaded)
through large parts of the south west in Holland, will
show if the new author actually drove the route,
copied the data that I created,
or just took the GPX files from the fietsersbond.

Regards
Gert