Toby Murray wrote:
> Well, today the bot made it through a good chunk of the UK. It stopped
> for the night before getting through all of Scotland.

I was just wondering, why was the bot stopped? Are there any problems
that need to be looked into?
And what exactly is "night"? It's always night somewhere on the planet
:-) but here in Europe it's almost noon and the bot is still sleeping.

Furthermore, I would expect that the local night time is the best time
of the day for the bot to do its job. At night there is a lower rate of
edits, thus lower chance of creating conflicts in that region. Or am I
wrong?

Best regards,
Petr Morávek aka Xificurk