There are currently three open issues that we know of, for one we
probably have a solution.

The issue that has a fixed will probably turn up in continental Europe a
lot (relations that switch back and forward between MP and boundary) so
we definitely want to have that in place and tested before moving on,
the other two problems are likely to be less serious. Note even if the
bot fails, it can be and has been rerun on regions.

Outside of that, it is simply weekend, I suspect that we will be moving
again on Monday.

Simon