Toby Murray wrote:
On 09/19/2012 02:23 AM, Michael Kugelmann wrote:
>>And: why should the DWG contact the french community at first ?
>To gain a better understanding of local practices that look dodgy from
>the DWG's point of view but may actually be the result of local
>consensus grounded in years of debate and experience with that specific
>data source ?
OR...

The import could be done with a dedicated account which has a brief
explanation in the account description that links to the wiki page
about the import and a mailing list archive where it has been
discussed among the local community. Then the DWG can see immediately
that the local community is behind it.

Which is where the guide lines have come from, but I will accept that they are not as well documented as they could be, and they are probably even less well translated into other languages? But see my other post in a bit ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL