On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Mikel Maron <mikel_ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want one!
>
> mikelmaron. have a profile image up on my user page

I'd love to make printed "collector sets".  I had hoped to have the
current board members cards as a special premiere version.  In an
abundance of caution, I've asked them each to approve that use of
their images.  Yes, the images are ccbysa, on the osm site, but one
does not sell baseball cards of friends with explicit permission.  :-)
 Also, "personality rights" vary globally and I want to be clear that
I have permission for that use.   Not all board members have approved
this use of their images; so no board collect set, yet.

Here's Mikel.  :-)  Let me know if I can print it.
http://rweait.dev.openstreetmap.org/card/mikelmaron.html

I'd be super happy to redo it with a higher resolution image.  I take
the images from the OSM API, so if you upload an image that is
600x600, the system will be able to downsize it properly, and your
card will look nicer.

I've also had requests for specialty sets.  Developers of OSM,
Personalities of OSM, OSM contributors for each continent,  Mailing
list mouthpieces of OSM ( Hi! :-) ), etc.  Collect your favourites.

Best regards,
Richard