Great! I was hoping OWL would resurrect itself at some point.

Love the 'show previous geometry' & colour coding for emended tags.

Things I've noticed:
RSS gives this error: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
Scroll bar Gets 'stuck' as I move it down & some of the lettering doesn't scroll (Firefox 17.01, Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502) Appears to work OK in IE (Haven't got Chrome) When I click on an entity the pop-up balloon sometimes obscures it making it hard to see the changes in geometry. Could the balloon be positioned further away or make it movable?

Requests:
Could the permalink be designed to display the history side-bar?
Open click-able pages into new tab as default (personal preference)
Instead of having the 'next page' icon could a continuous scroll be employed (similar to how twitter gets older messages)? When hovering the mouse over an edit in the History bar the entities for that edit dim to a light shade. Wouldn't it be better if it was the other way around & all others dimmed while the edit your interested in were emphasised (something similar to the way relations are highlighted in Potlatch)?

Thanks for a superb tool that will save a lot of time for checking edits.
Dave F.