2013/1/18 Janko Mihelić <jan...@gmail.com>:
> 2013/1/18 Svavar Kjarrval <sva...@kjarrval.is>
>>
>> It does look strange when the Mapnik rendering doesn't seem to take width
>> into account when rendering the data. Especially when we've drawn landuse
>> areas around it (using fly-over imagery) and there's empty space between
>> their boundaries and the path.
>>

> We'll have to start drawing roads as areas at some point. That point is
> probably not close, and layers would probably help with the huge amount of
> vectors we are going to get. But I think it has to happen.

+1, the more you zoom in, the more you wish there were highway areas.
Actually there is nothing preventing us from mapping them (the only
risk might be that someone deletes the highway-center line because he
thinks that it is superfluous like it sometimes happens with rivers
which also have a mapped riverbank).

cheers,
Martin