Clifford Snow schrieb:
How do you tag roads that are out of service. We have a section of Widbey
Island that was wiped out by a landslide. It will be out of service for
some time.

If you re-tag it some other way, you should also tag it with a note explaining that it's wiped out by a landslide. If you think of removing the section of that way completely, it might even be worth to instead just remove the highway tag and add that note tag. There are cases where people see the map, think "I thought there was a road?" and then end up re-mapping it using some satellite or aerial imagery where it's (still) visible. Doing the note makes it less likely they do something like that.

Robert Kaiser