Am 09.07.2013 13:42, schrieb Immanuel Giulea:

> Let's face it openstreetmap is very little known. I have contacted the
> geography faculties here in Montreal to let them know an alternative
> to gmaps exists.
>
> Google has become synonymous to search engine.
> Gmaps has become synonymous to mapping.

Before I forget: my usual plea for more help in/for the Communications
Working Group http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Communication_Working_Group

While we are likely to have enough hands at a regional and local level,
we really more help communicating globally (it would in the long run
naturally be advantageous if we could sync regional and global comms a
bit). So if there are readers that have some experience in the area and
want to help, please don't hesitate to get in contact with Harry.

Simon