People will "stumble" more easily on the OpenStreetMap site than on any of
the other sites (umap, OSRM, etc..).
Most press articles are about OpenStreetMap, so they search for that brand;
thus they will end up on the openstreetmap.org website.

The list of all services is also neatly "hidden" on the wiki. How many
first time visitors will go from the main page to that page ?

I understand that the main website is targeted towards contributors, but
that is not clear from just looking at the website.
People see a map and probably want to use it in a google way. They compare
the features and assume that OpenStreetMap has to offer less.
They will not look for an alternative service based upon OSM.

just my .5 cents

Marc