From: t...@macwright.org
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 19:09:27 -0400
To: dave...@madasafish.com
CC: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Upgraded map controls

Hi James,
That issue has been reported and is being worked on:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/356

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Dave F. <dave...@madasafish.com> wrote:

On 20/07/2013 12:57, Paul Norman wrote:

Whoops - resending to the right talk@ list

Which list?

All rails port pull requests and issues automatically goes to the rails-dev@

list, which is the list for "discussion of rails port (web site)

development"

If you prefer a format other than email, I believe if you watch the repo

(where the source is) though github you can get all the updates.

Rails port pull requests?!?! wtf.

How about posting it to a real world, end user forum that speaks in English?
And also not to an instant chat one that only certain people, in certain time
zones, can see.

I really think some developers are living in their own world.

Dave F.