Am 22.07.2013 14:25, schrieb Pierre BĂ©land:
> Peter,
>
> This double click was an easy way to obtain the coordinates of an object and
> share the information with the others using the permalink. This
> functionnality does not exist anymore.
>
> For example, If I search "Tower of London" with Nominatim,  the map is
> centered on the tower and the share link I obtain gives me the coordinates of
> the tower
> http://mapui.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.50811&lon=-0.07627&zoom=17&layers=M&mlat=51.50811&mlon=-0.07627
>

> If I now center the map on an other point and add a Marker over the Tower, I
> do not obtain the coordinates of the tower.
> What I can share is a map where a marker is over the tower. And I am loosing
> the possibility to share information about the tower coordinates.

What?
I see the coordinates of the tower there:
> http://mapui.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.50745&lon=-0.0729&zoom=16&layers=M&mlat=51.5079&mlon=-0.07673
mlat and mlon are these coordinates, that's the markers position, and -
in contrast to the situation before, it's now easy to move the center of
the map independently from the center of the object you want to focus
the receivers attention on.

regards
Peter