Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2013-07-22 18:05, Toby Murray wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:

The fact that the double-click-to-centre-map functionality went away at that
time went unnoticed (I am surprised because I occasionally used it as well).

It didn't go away when we switched to leaflet. It went away (I think)
when osm.org [1] was upgraded to leaflet 0.6 about one month ago. I do
actually prefer the old behavior but I guess that's a conversation to
have with leaflet devs, not on the talk mailing list.

Was OSM on leaflet longer then the recent UI change that removed the slider bar
on the left and put the ± buttons on the right? It defenatly was working until
right before that change.
I thought this change was the change to leaflet.

Not the right place to be asking, but is there a change log for the code running live? It would be helpful to be able to see when changes do cause problems and if it's a change in the code or some external library?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL