With current ODbL I'm mainly concerned about 1. small and medium
corporations as well as 2. government entities.
I'm not so concerned about big companies, especially G* "exploiting"
OSM (although I dislike some behaviours of G*).
So I'm in favor of CC-BY (e.g. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ ).

Yours, Stefan