Hi,

The ReMAPTCHA Demo BETA 0.2 finally is ready to be tested:
http://remaptcha.herokuapp.com/

Please note that perfomance is slow (so hover over satellite icon taks
seconds), and that the data is restricted to Switzerland since that's the
imagery data I needed (if anyone knows freely accessible aerial/satellite
imagery of similar quality I'm interested).

I'm open for hints and enhancement requests (excuse me that I can't answer
then all).

--S.