I think this is wonderful, and can only see this getting better, bravo!
 It's one of those features that we all seem to end up talking about when
meeting face to face so it's good to see an attempt at it!

There was a bit of a learning curve it seems, as I added the wrong thing a
couple of times and it said it passed  - which I guess that's because of
the low samples so far?
Before I saw the aerial imagery button I assumed I was answering what was
on the map - is there a join on the map (yes: two words) or is the red line
going over a gap in the map (one word). But then I saw the imagery and then
the task changed to be both that task and tempering it with my
interpretation of the imagery, which made more sense when thinking about
the use to improve the data quality.  Perhaps making it switch between the
map and imagery ever second could help, although perhaps as it becomes more
familiar it may not be necessary.

Curious to hear your plans for the results of this for the future

cheers,

Tim