On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Jean-Marc Liotier <j...@liotier.org> wrote:

> We are not going to comply with hypothetical licenses that may or may
> not appear in the future.

+1
We already get feedbacks from contributors refusing to change the
"share-alike" condition. And I cannot imagine that OSM will forbid
external sources fully compatible with the current licence just for
the hypothetical case of a possible licence change in the future.
Or try to change the licence now. It would be interesting to see if
you will find 2 third of active contributors accepting to remove the
share-alike attribution.
Or in a similar way you consider imports and by honesty, inform the
current contributors that if they don't accept to remove the
share-alike in the future, they should stop now.

Pieren