> And if it is not rendered please add a feature request (or better submit a
> patch).

FWIW, I am not a golf player, but as this is a returning issue decided to
create a ticket nonetheless to avoid tagging for the renderer:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/661

The problem here is (like often) that rendering these requires the "golf"
key in the database, which is currently not available, so this is nothing
to be done right away (submitting a patch will not change this in the short
term). If there is interest in importing the key I promise to create a rule
set proposal for it.

Would adding an hstore-column be an option for the main rendering db? This
would give us all the flexibility we are currently missing because of
missing keys, but will have some performance penalty.