Theodin writes:
 > For me it was always clear that the standard access appearing on
 > the map was meant for cars.

Interesting. See, I always interpreted "access" as being the legal
permission needed to traverse a way. access=permissive means that you
might or might not have already been given permission. access=private
means that you have to ask. access=no means that even if you ask, the
answer is no.

And indeed, Key:access documentation starts off with "Access values
are used to describe the legal access", so I'm not completely off my
rocker.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog