The only advice to the board I offered was to ask Fred to limit the quantity
and length of his essays as we couldn't keep up. But that's not new or unique
advice.

I think Mike's been pretty helpful personally.

I'd stay away from the elected/unelected thing, since almost all of the
important roles in osm are unelected?

Steve