Maybe the best option is what I do for bus stops in Belgium. Create an OSM
file with nodes for each station and put it on Dropbox. Then make a lot of
noise about it, so people can add the ones, they can verify themselves near
to them.

You'll need a script to regularly compile a new OSM file where the ones
which were added in the mean time are missing now.

The other option is to create a page on the wiki, with links which add
these nodes via remote control into JOSM.

Jo