I have nothing against bicycle repair stations. Really. But, just in
France, how many databases do we have that are as worth as this one ?
Post offices, monuments, schools… Do we want to create some hundreds,
thousands of notes for these?
PS: these data are proposed to the integration through osmose, the qa tool.
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/
JB.

Le 26/01/2015 19:14, Dave Corley a Ă©crit :
To me the only logical choice is #2 when you data is not accurate
enough for an import but the data itself is useful and something which
is wanted

All that is needed is a disclaimer added to the note something to the
effect of "This note is based off an inaccurate source. The bicycle
repair station is located somewhere within 30 meters of this note. If
you can easily identify the station, please map it and close this
note. If note, please add a comment saying it needs a ground survey".

This doesn't need to be very complicated.