On 28 April 2015 at 16:05, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> My point is that this is not a 'relation' problem, but rather that the
> through_route tag was getting mixed up with traffic management tagging.

> --
> Lester Caine - G8HFL

Is there need for a through route tag as well as the give way tag ?

How is the whole concept affected by roundabouts (mini) - where all '3'
arms are 'give way'

What if the junction has more than one through route ? I'm thinking one arm
in, one arm out (effectively dual carriageway) and one arm that's both in
and out.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>