On 28 April 2015 at 08:21, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please refer to my first email to the list (removing redundant routing
> instructions). Do you know how to view the mailing list archive online?
>
> Rob

Yes thanks - I viewed archive stuff before posting - and in any case I've
got the thread as e-mail !

I've looked at the case and your comments but feel the instruction is
actually valid. There is a turn which is mentioned but likely the main
purpose of the instruction is to let you know the change of road name. If
you continue the route
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=52.45303%2C-1.48900%3B52.45434%2C-1.49086#map=18/52.45369/-1.48991&layers=Q>,
you get the same message on a straight road but obviously without the
'turn' part.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>