Am 01.05.2015 um 10:48 schrieb Christoph Hormann:

> <rant>
> Of course big head at company A usually knows how to quickly get in
> contact with big head at company B, what really bugs them with OSM is
> that they are supposed to use the same channels as John Doe.
> </rant>

Well less that, because obviously given that we are talking about a
small group of people, they will actually typically know each other in
any case, the real irritation is that everybody gets the same usage
terms and you can't haggle a special deal.

I don't want to make the impression that from "an OSMF business
operations" perspective everything is perfect, far from it. But the
issues tend(ed) to be more internal cultural kind of things than
"customer" facing.

Simon