W dniu 28.05.2015 11:45, Florian Lohoff napisał(a):
Hi Daniel,

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:15:34AM +0200, Daniel Koć wrote:

the current provider and maybe note on the map (in case this is a
tagging problem).

Typically there is no such thing as a route error. The engine consumes
the OSM Data, interprets it based on rules and then makes a
mathematically decision which route is the most preferred one (typically
shortest or fastest).

User wouldn't know it and that's why I proposed also a note. We (OSM+routing providers) should resolve it or reject if this is not the real problem or it's too hard/too esoteric (#WONTFIX), but there should be an easy way of reporting IMO.

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]