Hi,

On 06/15/2015 09:55 PM, john whelan wrote:
> Perhaps we need something like the HOT validation system in OSM more
> generally but I don't know how it would work.  Locally OSM mappers have
> used a rich range of tags, I'd say about 25% other than highways didn't
> get rendered for one reason or another when they were initially tagged.

On the German forum and mailing lists, occasionally newbies will pop up
and say "I've mapped this and that, could somebody have a look if
everything is correct?"

Perhaps it could be as easy as setting a changeset tag "review=yes
please", and then a small web site listing changesets that have this tag
and don't yet have a review discussion entry or something, so
experienced mappers could look if there's something in need of review in
their area.

I'd be very careful to make sure this is voluntary; even a hint at a
possible *mandatory* review process will immediately have everyone
pointing out where this has got Google ;)

Bye
Frederik