On 17/08/2015 10:48 PM, moltonel 3x Combo wrote:
On 17/08/2015, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Am 17.08.2015 um 02:39 schrieb moltonel 3x Combo <molto...@gmail.com>:

* A broken bridge with just a few meters left on both riverbanks
I surely wouldn't have removed this one. Isn't this a significant feature to
many people?
In only deleted the middle bit, not the bridge=yes stumps. At least
that's what I remember; I couldn't find it again in
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/16286467. Maybe it was a
different railway line.

Retag the middle bit demolished:bridge=yes would be a better solution?
Retains all the data. If the bridge were rebuilt then it could simply be
retagged back.

On the other hand, there's an instance of a bridge that is the only
thing left standing (green undisturbed meadows on both sides), and
that bridge is kept in OSM (while the sections in the meadow were
not).

Then retag the ways leading to the bridge using the prefix demolished: