El 07/10/2015 8:12 pm, Clifford Snow escribió:
I'm trying to add my first bus route. I'm struggling to understand how
to properly add the relation. The route, like most bus routes, loops
back over the same ways. So my questions:

If the bus travels over the same way going two different directions,
is the way added twice to the relationship, which means ignoring the
JOSM warning message? Or is the way only entered once with just no
forward/backward direction?

Adding the way to the relation twice, in the proper order, is what makes more sense to me. Of course, only if the bus travels over it twice in the same
direction of travel (either outwards or returning).

Are there any good tutorials to add bus routes?

I cannot point to one. I had to learn it the hard way.

Eduardo