sent from a phone

> Am 31.10.2015 um 00:22 schrieb Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk>:
>
> Pharmacists don't technically sell medicines they dispense it and sometimes
> collect a flat rate fee, if you are of working age and live in England.
>
> They do sell some stuff as well, but so do the library and post office.

there is surely a huge difference in volume between the stuff a pharmacy sells
besides dispensing medicine and the stuff a library or a post office sell,
making it more of an edge case, at least around here (and that's still Europe).
Anyway, I don't oppose amenity=pharmacy as the preferred tag.

Cheers
Martin